South Carolina Endorsement Registry
SCIMHA's Endorsement for Culturally Sensitive, Relationship-Focused Practice Promoting Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health® is intended to recognize experiences that lead to competency in the infant-family field. Endorsement is multidisciplinary and cross sector, including professionals from child and human development, education, nursing, pediatrics, psychiatry, psychology, social work and others. Endorsement indicates an individual’s efforts to specialize in the promotion and practice of infant mental health within his or her chosen discipline.
Endorsed professionals have demonstrated that the individual has completed specialized education, work, in-service training and reflective supervision/consultation experiences that have led to competency in the promotion and practice of infant and early childhood mental health. Endorsement does not guarantee the ability to practice as a mental health professional, although many endorsed professionals are licensed mental health professionals.
Endorsement is not a license or a certificate. SCIMHA cannot guarantee the quality of service of any endorsed professional. SCIMHA does not have a process for complaints or concerns regarding ethics can be filed. If you have a concern about an endorsed professional, please contact the professional’s employer or the individual’s professional licensing body or other credentialing body.
PLEASE NOTE: Annual renewal of Endorsement is required to stay on the South Carolina registry. Click here for more details on annual renewal.
Infant Mental Health Endorsed Professionals
Early Childhood Mental Health Endorsed Professionals
- Heather Blackwell, MA, ECMH-E® Early Childhood Family Associate
- Sherrie Dueno, M.Ed., ECMH-E® Early Childhood Family Associate
- Kristen Fortuna, MS ECMH-E® Early Childhood Family Specialist
- Alesia Lowe-Jenkins, MA, IECMH-E® Early Childhood Family Specialist
- Sarah McCallister, NCC, LPC-A, ECMH-E® Early Childhood Family Specialist
- Sally McClellan, Ph.D., ECMH-E® Early Childhood Mental Health Mentor (Research/Faculty)
- Kerrie Murphy, Ph.D., ECMH-E® Early Childhood Mental Health Specialist
- Tobita Posley-McKinney, MA, ECMH-E® Early Childhood Family Associate
- Jennifer Schildmeier, M.Ed., IECMH-E® Early Childhood Family Associate
- Gail Smith, M.Ed., ECMH-E® Early Childhood Family Specialist
- Latisha Wright, ECMH-E® Early Childhood Family Associate